The Great LA River CleanUp 2017
Celebrate Earth Day with the LA Terps on April 22nd at the Great Los Angeles River CleanUp! Our group will be volunteering at the Los Feliz Blvd CleanUp site located at Bond Park (3222 Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90039).
Organized by Friends of the Los Angeles River (FoLAR), the cleaning drive mobilizes the LA River movement for the largest urban river cleanup in America. Last year's cleanup gathered more than 150 community groups and 9,000 volunteers who worked at fifteen cleanup sites across the river's 51 miles spanning Conga Park to Long Beach.
We will be meeting up after an impactful day of service at The Morrison, just across from the CleanUp site.
Interested in joining? Be sure to review the following information:
- Children are welcome to participate in the CleanUp in the care of a supervising adult.
- Please complete the waiver (PDF) and bring with you to the CleanUp. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have their waiver signed by their parent/guardian.
- Click here for CleanUp site details, directions, and parking information.
- Volunteers will receive a FoLAR t-shirt and reusable grocery tote at the CleanUp. However, supplies may be limited and are given out on a first-come-first serve basis.
- We will have gloves for the LA Terps registered participants.
Visit FoLAR's FAQs page for additional questions or contact Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org.